Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Where Am I? What Is This Place?

Hello?

Is anybody in here?

Wow. I haven't come here in years!

I shan't get too comfy, though. I only came here to pack all my things and to tell whoever's still here that I've permanently moved to a new address.




Although... While I'm here, I might as well linger a tiny bit longer with anyone who might still be lurking in this dusty ol' place.

Let's chat. I'd make you some tea, but I'm afraid my tea set's already been sent over to my new place... No, seriously. If you've been there, you'd know. There is just so much tea there. And coffee. Yes, I've been drinking coffee again. Because YOLO.

*looks around the space, reminiscing about all the good times and all the bitter times. Wipes tears.*

I grew up here.

I must say, though, that I grew up a whole lot more since my last post on this blog. I never meant to stop writing so abruptly, but I guess this Jot Book just ran out of pages. I had to move on.


I've done a lot of moving on.



Thanks for subscribing to this blog and for following me, dear readers. It was fun exchanging ideas and opinions in the comments pages and making new friends over these silly posts.

You're always welcome to my new place, of course. I'd be able to serve you tea there. Or coffee. I might not be as talkative there because I've mellowed out a bit in my old age (:P), but there's art and music and literature and pretty things and the odd rant every now and again.Come! It'll be fun.


Send me a message via facebook and I'll give you the directions to my new place.  


Lots of love and cookies (if I had any. All the cookies are at my new place!)

from Me.


4 comments:

dthirdchild said...

awww kak aisha! why dont u just tell us where is the new place. huhu this post just saddens me a bit. so u wont blog anymore? huhu

Aisya S. said...

dthirdchild, I can't say here where my new place is because I'd like it to remain known only to closest friends and those who followed me in the past. I do still occasionally write, though. Just less often. :) I'll let you know through facebook! :D

AS said...

Hi Aisya, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

文章 said...

餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 水晶 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問